You would have to approach the police station

You would have to approach the police station. If they refuse to accept your complaint or refuse to issue the diary number. In that case, you can send the same through registered post to SHO concerned, mentioning that the complaint has not been received by hand. Even if after the receipt of the complaint of the registered post the SHO or IO has taken no action, send the copy of the same to the DCP concerned by the registered post mentioning therein, that the IO has not taken any action or not registered the complaint. And if till 15 days, no action has been taken, you can approach the concerned magistrate under the provision of section 156 (3) CRPC by filing the petition.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button